Share!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Consider Supporting Me in the New Orleans CROP Hunger Walk!

Me :-)
Please consider supporting me in the New Orleans CROP Hunger Walk on Saturday, Sept. 27. You can donate (anything helps!) at the link below or join my team and walk with me and St. Paul's Episcopal Church & School and members of the UNO Choirs.

FIGHT HUNGER at home and globally!

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events that bring people together in a common mission: helping hungry people at home and around the world.

I'm excited to be part of it and would love to have you walk with me. The steps we take - and the funds we raise - will make a real impact! Come on out and join me for a good cause. I am so NOT a morning person, but if I can do it, so can you! :-)

HERE'S THE LINK!

http://hunger.cwsglobal.org/site/TR?px=1869475&fr_id=19393&pg=personal 

No comments: